Juggling Hobbies

Some people are so focused on one thing. Doing one thing with their life, enjoying one serious hobby. Some people play 16 hours of video games, some people have read a libraries worth of books and some people can name every player that every played a certain sport. Then there's me, I'm all over the place. I can't commit to just one (or even 15) thing I love. I'm not even ADD. I just think there are far too many great things in life to limit yourself.

I find myself going through phases where I love something for a few weeks and then before I know it I'm on to something else. I've never been good at committing more than a few months of my time to something before I forget about it. I don't see it as a lack of dedication; I'm motivated to try as many different thing with my life as I can.