Flashback Friday : Marley and Me

Bob Marley is the most influential celebrity in my life. If anyone can speak words of truth and fruition, it is Marley. I've heard his songs since I was a baby, visited his grave to pay my respects, and continue to carry his message through my life on a daily basis. Bob Marley is a true inspiration and spiritual leader for many followers. No matter how bad the day is, Marley will speak to you, bless your day and allow you to realize that your life is not as bad as it may seem. Who needs Xanax... Marley and his message heal me in ways no medication ever could!

Have a great weekend dolls. Play a little of his music to inspire your soul!

Bob Marley <3

Reggae legend Bob Marley

bob marley

Bob Marley

Bob Marley

Bob Marley

BOB MARLEY

Bob Marley

Bob Marley

Bob Marley

Bob Marley

Bob Marley

bob marley

Bob Marley

Bob Marley

bob marley

Bob Marley

Bob Marley

bob marley

WHEN Bob tells me NOT to worry... I DON'T worry!